G6 & G6+ Gio 6 Professional Flat Iron Collection
1 DIGITAL LCD SCREEN
2 CONTROL DIAL
3 PLATE LOCKING FEATURE
4 HEATING PLATE
-Plug this iron into a standard outlet. The DIGITAL LCD SCREEN (1) will display “OFF”, indicating it is ready to be powered on.
- To activate, press and hold the CONTROL DIAL (2) down for 3 seconds until it beeps. The LCD screen will show the temperature setting. Adjust the temperature by rotating the Control Dial to your desired level. The chosen temperature will be displayed on the LCD screen.
-To turn off the iron, press and hold the Control Dial for 3 seconds until it beeps. The screen will show “OFF.” Once it’s powered off, unplug the iron and store it once it has cooled.
TEMPEARTURE MEMORY FUNCTION: The iron has features intelligent temperature memory; it will default to the temperature used last. Temperature will be indicated on the LCD screen (1)
TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Rotate the Control Dial (2) clockwise to increase temperature. Rotate counterclockwise to decrease the temperature. Temperature will be indicated on the LCD screen (1)
AUTO-OFF: The iron has an auto-off function, automatically shutting off after 30 minutes without any operation. To adjust the auto-off time, briefly press the Control Dial once to enter the auto-off setting mode. Rotate the Control Dial clockwise or counterclockwise to set an auto-off time from 10 minutes to 60 minutes
Fahrenheit and Celsius Exchange: Press Control Dial (2) Two times shortly to exchange the temperature format between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
LOCK AND UNLOCK: The iron has a lock feature at the end of the iron (3). Rotate clockwise to lock and anti-clockwise to unlock the device.
G6 Flat Iron: When using electrical appliances, especially when children are nearby, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING AND KEEP IT SAFE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE!
KEEP AWAY FROM WATER!
(BURN HAZARD KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN THIS PRODUCT CAN BURN EYS)
DANGER: Any appliance is electrically live even when the switch is off. To reduce the risk of death by electric shock:
- Always unplug it immediately after using.
- Do not use while bathing or in a shower.
- Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- Do not place in or drop into water or any other liquid.
- If an appliance falls into water or any other liquid, unplug it immediately. Do not reach into the water or any other liquid.
- DO NOT use an appliance with a twisted, bent or otherwise damaged cord.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire or injury to persons:
- This appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
- Do not pull, twist or wrap line cord around appliance.
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on, or near children or individuals with certain disabilities.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use, as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to an authorized service center for examination and repair.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- Never use while sleeping.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- Do not use an extension cord with this appliance.
- This appliance is hot when in use. Do not let eyes or bare skin touch heated surfaces.
- Do not place a heated flat iron on any surface while it is operating.
- Do not touch the heated plates of the appliance.
CAUTION: Never wrap the power cord around the appliance. Any pulling, twisting, severe folding or bending can damage the cord, especially at the point of entry into the unit, which may rupture the cord and can cause an electrical shock or other failure. Regularly inspect the cord. DO NOT use an appliance with a twisted, bent or otherwise damaged cord, or if the appliance receiver powers irregularly. Stop use immediately if damage is visible or if unit stops or operates intermittently. Never place this appliance on any easily burned surfaces, such like carpet, after use.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS MAINTENANCE STORAGE: When not in use, your appliance is easy to store. Allow unit to cool, then simply put back in the box, and store out of reach of children in safe, dry location. Do not jerk or strain cord at plug connections.
CLEANING: Your iron is virtually maintenance-free. No lubrication is needed. Keep all vents and openings clear of dirt and dust. If cleaning becomes necessary, disconnect the unit from the power source, and wipe exterior with a damp cloth. If any abnormal condition occurs, unplug the unit, allow it to cool, and return it for repair to an authorized service representative only. No repairs should be attempted by the consumer
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
ENZO Milano: ENZOcare 12-Month Warranty
Coverage: ENZO Milano extends this 12-Month Warranty to the original end-use purchaser of selected ENZO Milano products or gift recipients, provided the ENZO Milano Product was purchased from an Authorized Dealer.
- Authorized Dealer: Distributors, resellers, or retailers authorized by ENZO Milano to sell authentic products, in new, unused condition.
- Provides a 12-Month Warranty against Manufacturing Defects.
- If an ENZO product contains a Manufacturing Defect:
- Warranty Credit for the product on the ENZO Milano online store.
- Amount equals the purchase price from ENZO Milano or an Authorized Dealer.
- ENZO Milano may inspect the product to determine if the defect is a Manufacturing Defect.
- For non-Manufacturing Defects, refer to ENZOcare+ Coverages.
- ENZOcare+ Deductible may be used toward Replacement.
- Availability of exact replacements not guaranteed.
Limitations: ENZO Milano does not assume liability for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages under this warranty.
ENZO Milano: ENZOcare+ Product Insurance Policy
At ENZO Milano, we provide additional protection for your ENZO Milano products beyond the ENZOcare 12-month warranty.
Coverage: ENZOcare+ covers:
- Accidental Damage, including drops and spills.
- Loss, due to misplacement.
- Theft of your ENZO product.
- Fixed deductible of 30% of MSRP for each claim.
- Deductible is deducted from the replacement cost.
- First Claim: $10.00 standard process fee.
- Subsequent Claims based on your product (details on enzoMilano.com > ENZOcare+).
- Process fee may vary based on the reason for your claim.
Filing a Claim:
- Go to EnzoMilano.com > ENZOcare.
- Provide proof of purchase and a detailed incident description.
Coverage Duration: ENZOcare+ coverage is available during and after your ENZOcare 12-month coverage.
Exclusions: Review policy documents for coverage limitations and exclusions.
Contact Information: For questions or assistance, contact ENZOcare@enzoMilano.com